Wednesday 17 August 2011

Who Says Romance Is Dead..







(Blouse- Thrifted. Lace Shorts- New Look. Ring- Dior. Necklace- Miss Selfridge. Nail Varnishes- Barry M. Lipstick- YSL)

I thought I'd start my blog off with a look of romance. The lace shorts were bought last week for a night out with the girls to celebrate my birthday! 
I am into everything ombre at the minute and am planning to get the ends of my hair dyed a honey glow. In the mean time I've created the look on my nails.
To get the look just use similar shades of nail varnish and paint from dark to light.
Seen as the post is on romance I thought I'd end the post with a pic of my sleeping N.
X

        





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, you will have made my day.
Following me will have made my week!
xx