Wednesday 28 September 2011

A flower for you!

I know I've been naughty and not posted in a while, I've been so busy! I promise I'll post something fun very soon!
The past couple of weeks I've spent at family BBQ's, a trip to London to celebrate my brothers birthday, work has been busy with a big photo shoot last week and now I'm packing to move out of my parents house..sad times but it has been fun spending stupid amounts of money on furniture. I think I may have gone a bit OTT with red mugs though.. Maybe it will be my new hobbie to collect red mugs in my passings by..Then again maybe not..
I hope you've all been having fun and had a good couple of weeks!
Feel free to leave me a comment, it certainly brightens up my day!
Loves x

1 comment:

  1. wonderful nailpolish, i like it with these flower! you look so pretty! wish you a wonderful weekend! yes, foo fighters are.....i have no words. love it! :)
    lovely greets-
    maren anita

    www.fashion-meets-art.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, you will have made my day.
Following me will have made my week!
xx