Friday 9 September 2011





Photography:Unknown

Earlier this week I went for a meal and found a christmas tree and tinsel decorating the hallway! I always find this time of year slightly depressing, with nothing to look forward to except christmas.
I've been thinking for about half a year now about my next tattoo. I've already got two. One when I was 16 and another that was a spur of the moment thing on my last year of Uni. They were both pretty spontaneous so I want to make sure my next one has been thought about long and hard!
I've had one in mind for the past six months but looking through so many tattoo images it's making me want more! I'm the kind of gal that likes little cute tattoos though.
Here's a few images that inspire me.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, you will have made my day.
Following me will have made my week!
xx