Monday 16 July 2012

Dreaming Of Paradise

OK, I had totally forgot i'd even set up a blog (awful memory) until I went to London at the weekend and was told to get back into it. So here I am, back blogging!






I thought i'd start back with a few pictures from last month when I spent the day in Manchester to see Coldplay. I got free tickets so it was a last minute road-trip, spending the day shopping and then dancing it up in the evening. The gig was immense, our wristbands flashed up in different colours and Beyonce was chilling out in the box behind us!
Also a picture of my beautiful red hair, which has now gone- As soon as I get rid of it I immediately regret it. I now have sun-kissed hair so will put up a more recent post later in the week!
Until then readers
x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, you will have made my day.
Following me will have made my week!
xx