Thursday 19 July 2012

Hiding In Camouflage




Hat- Vintage
 Shirt- Topshop customised by me
Jacket- Vintage Revolver
Leggings- American Apparel

I've been after a camouflage army jacket for so long and finally found one through vintage clothing brand 'Vintage Revolver'. It's fair to say i'll be living in this jacket now.
I added studs to the shirt which you can see in my post below.
So this week has been a busy one so far, I'm aching like hell from bootcamp and yesterday me and my guitar teacher managed to record us playing a whole song without going too wrong! I've had about 6 lessons now so learning fast.
I was trying to put the video live on here but it's proven to be far too technical for me.
Tonight i'm off to Manchester to watch Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros. I can't actually wait!!
I'll take lots of snaps and post them up later in the week.
Until then...
x





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, you will have made my day.
Following me will have made my week!
xx